Wednesday 24 April 2013

Aims and Context



Aims and context:

Context: I am going to photograph all of my imagined film, including all of the sections following the todorov narrative structure.

Aims: For my FM1 creative project, I am going to produce a short imagined film called 'Naomi's Choice'. The genre is drama, and I hope to use the codes and conventions. This is to appeal to my target audience of young people aged 15-25, predominantly female of both working and middle class. .
My main aim is to move the audience emotionally, to create feelings towards Naomi and her situation, and to manipulate the audience into feeling sorry for Naomi through the introduction and use of the micro features: cinematography, mise-en-scene, performance, sound and editing.
In order to asisst with this project, I have been studying films such as 'Juno', 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off', 'Stand By Me' and 'Bend it Like Beckham', whwere I have gained a wider knowledge on the drama genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment